According to Google Analytics, these are the top articles about gifted children on the GiftedGuru website.
If you are trying to learn about gifted children or gifted education, these are all worth reading.
Articles about Giftedness
- 6 Reasons Not to Give IQ Tests to Gifted Children
- Top Ten Ways to Annoy a Gifted Child
- 8 Reasons You Should Label Kids as Gifted
- Why You Should Not Use Gifted Students as Tutors
- The Advantages of Acceleration
- How to Keep Gifted Kids Motivated
I strongly recommend reading the entire Interview with a Gifted Kid Series for incredible insight into the world of giftedness.
Articles about Gifted Education Best Practices
- Group Work Reflection Questions for Students
- Begin with the Highest-Level Learner in Mind
- Differentiated Lesson Plan Step-by-Step
- Early Finishers: 9 Ideas for Students
- Making Choice Menus Better
Articles about Classroom Best Practice
- Master the Depth & Complexity Framework
- 21 Ideas for Teaching Vocabulary
- Epic Teacher Resource List
- Group Work Feeback: Why and How
Articles about School Administration Best Practice
- Why PBIS is a Terrible Idea
- Why School Awards Ceremonies are a Bad Idea (And What You Should Do Instead)
Articles about Parenting Gifted Children
- How to Tell a Child He/She is Gifted
- How to Choose a School for Your Gifted Child
- 6 Steps to Take When School Isn’t Meeting the Needs of Your Gifted Child
- Is My Child Gifted or Just Bright?
- Why School’s Not Fair to Gifted Kids
- 11 Tips for Ending the Homework Battle
Advice for Gifted Students and Gifted Learning
- 7 Things Not to Do While Studying
- 8 Benefits of Reading Classic Literature
- The Role and Importance of Process
- 10 Reasons You Should Memorize Poetry
Join the Gifted Guru Insiders
If you care about gifted children and gifted education, you may wish to join in the Gifted Guru Insiders – a free email community that will share tips, freebies, and information. To sign up, visit GiftedGuru.com/subscribe.